Summer Swim Lessons
UPDATE: 5.13.23 - 2:41 PM - All sessions have been released.
Session 1: Friday, April 28 at 10:00 AM -Released-
Session 2: Friday, May 5th at 2:00 PM -Released-
Session 3: Tuesday, May 9th at 6:00 PM -Released-
Session 4: Saturday, May 13th at 9:00 AM -Released-
Note: We cannot register for swim classes on your behalf. Please do not send an email with a request to sign your children up.
Errors: Some families reported an issue where they clicked on the link and it never loaded or came up with an error. If this happens, try again off of a device that is on a different network, such as a cellphone. Just be sure your cellphone is off of the household or work WIFI if that is where you had the issue.
Youth Swim Lessons Summer 2023
Swim lessons will take place at the Redondo Union High School Aquatic Center. All classes will be taught by American Red Cross certified Water Safety Instructors. Each class is 25 minutes long. Group classes will be available Saturday, June 17th through Saturday, August 12th in two formats:
- Weekday Group Lessons
- Weekend Group Lessons
- We will NOT be offering Private Lessons this summer.
Registration Dates: Registrations will open up for Session 1 on 4/28. This summer we will be using a new registration platform, so please be patient as we work out any issues.
- Important: We run over 200 swim classes over summer. While we hope everything on the new site is accurate, please know that the information below regarding the timing and classes is ultimately what we will be running. If a class shows up that does not fit with the matrix, cost, or dates listed below, please let us know!
- Proper swimsuit is required. No street clothing is allowed. Students who are not toilet trained will be required to wear a swim diaper.
- Management has the right to reassign a student’s level.
- Please come to class prepared – swim suit and sunscreen on, goggles, and a towel.
- A parent/guardian must accompany each swimmer in the water for “Parent and Child (PAC)” classes.
- Parent(s)/guardian(s) of “Preschool Aquatics (PSA)” and “Learn to Swim (LTS)” classes will be able to watch classes from the designated viewing areas.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early on the first day of class to ensure that all paperwork and release forms have been completed and submitted online.
- Swimmers must be supervised before and after class. They should arrive no later than 10 minutes prior to the start, and must be picked up no later than 10 minutes after the conclusion of their scheduled class. RBUSD
- Aquatics Staff is not responsible for supervising swimmers after the conclusion of their swim lesson.
- There will be no make-ups or proration for missed classes.
- Requests to be dropped from a class made via email at least one week prior to the first day of class are eligible for a refund once the vacated spot has been filled from the waitlist.
- Failure to attend the first day of class does not qualify for a refund.
>> Click on the below buttons for more information about which class levels will be offered and descriptions of those levels <<
Weekday Group (Monday through Thursday – 8 classes)
^ No class on Monday, June 19th (Juneteenth) Session 1 prorated.
* No class on Monday, July 3rd or Tuesday, July 4th (Independence Day) Session 2 prorated.
Weekend Group (Saturdays Only – 4 classes)