Welcome back to the 2020-2021 School Year. The Redondo Beach Unified School District is committed to increasing communication between school and home. To assist us with our communication, please take a few minutes to confirm and update student information forms through our Power School Parent Portal.
The online confirmation process is an essential step each year, as parent notifications, communicating policies, and updating emergency contact information is required annually. If you are receiving this email and your child/ren will not be enrolled in RBUSD for the coming school year, please contact your child’s school immediately, so they can be removed from class rosters. We appreciate your prompt notification.
The Parent Portal can be found at https://classroom.powerschool.com. To log in, enter the username that was selected for your account.
If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot your password?” option, and enter your Username to begin the steps for resetting your password.
If you are new to the district or never received an Access ID, please contact your student’s school to obtain your student’s Access ID.
To create a Unified Classroom account, please do the following:
1. Go to https://rbusd.powerschool.com/
2. Click the “Parent Sign In” button.
3. You will be automatically redirected to the dark blue Unified Classroom login screen.
4. SCROLL DOWN until you see the words “Create an Account here” and Click on that link.
5. Enter the information in the fields listed.
6. Once you have successfully created your account, log in using your new PowerSchool ID/Email address and
7. You will be asked to link your account to your students. Please use the Access ID and Password provided for
the specific student to link to your Unified Classroom account.
8. The next time that you log in you will log in at the following url: https://classroom.powerschool.com
9. Instructions for Multiple students in Household
The Redondo Beach Unified School District is committed to increasing communication between school and home. We are confident that your access to student information will be a positive way to support your student and his/her academic achievement.
If you have any questions regarding the use of PowerSchool please contact the school office.