Drug and Alcohol Community Task Force
- We will through inspiration, motivation, organization, and collaboration make positive changes in this school district and community regarding the decrease of student alcohol and drug use.
- We will not allow the obstacles we encounter to deter us from our goal.
- We will involve community members, which will include students and parents, as well as District staff (RBUSD) and city employees working together for a common goal.
- Each separate group; school district staff, parents, students, community members, will be responsible for objectives which will lead to the achievement of our goal.
- We will develop a process for the plans we come up with to be effectively communicated to all stakeholders and then implemented.
- Reduce substance use/abuse among youth at school and in the community by promoting healthy lifestyle choices, implementing effective programs/strategies, and identifying students at risk.
COMMUNITY INFORMATION & REFERRAL SERVICES