Fall Swim Lessons
Swim lessons will take place at the Redondo Union High School Aquatic Center. All classes will be taught by American Red Cross certified Water Safety Instructors. Each class will either be 25 minutes long or 50 minutes long depending upon the content.
Registration Dates: Registrations will generally open up for classes and clinics approximately two weeks in advance. This Fall we will continue to use Amilia, our new registration platform, so please be patient as we work out any issues.
- Proper swimsuit is required. No street clothing is allowed. Students who are not toilet trained will be required to wear a swim diaper.
- Management has the right to reassign a student’s level.
- Please come to class prepared – swim suit and sunscreen on, goggles, and a towel.
- A parent/guardian must accompany each swimmer in the water for “Parent and Child (PAC)” classes.
- Parent(s)/guardian(s) of “Preschool Aquatics (PSA)” and “Learn to Swim (LTS)” classes will be able to watch classes from the designated viewing areas.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early on the first day of class to ensure that all paperwork and release forms have been completed and submitted online.
- Swimmers must be supervised before and after class. They should arrive no later than 10 minutes prior to the start, and must be picked up no later than 10 minutes after the conclusion of their scheduled class.
- RBUSD Aquatics Staff is not responsible for supervising swimmers after the conclusion of their swim lesson.
- There will be no make-ups or proration for missed classes.
- Requests to be dropped from a class made via email at least one week prior to the first day of class are eligible for a refund once the vacated spot has been filled from the waitlist. Otherwise, there are no refunds.