We are excited to share with you two free parent video resources. The videos are short, parent friendly, and provide concrete tips for ways parents can help at home.
Get Ready to Read - Quick Tips for Parents
This short video provides quick ideas for how parents can help their kids (ages 3 - 6) get ready to read.
Helping Your Child Learn to Read- Quick Tips for Parents
Learn about the components of an effective reading program and how you can support your child to learn to read using them.
- RBUSD Summer Learning Resources
- Learning Heroes (en español) is a website to support parents.
- Readiness Check (en español) - which reading and/or math skills does my child need to work on?
- Learning Tools (en español) - for parents and students
- Los Angeles County Library has curated a list of at-home activities for students and adults.
- Take a virtual field trip as a family.