The application process for classified positions with the Redondo Beach Unified School District is outlined below.
Before consideration for your candidacy, the following is required (please read these directions fully before proceeding to the link to EdJoin below "Classified Employment Opportunities":
- A fully completed Application for Classified Position via EdJoin.org.
- Additional information, i.e., resume that may support your candidacy attached to application
- Completion of required testing (if applicable to position).
Online Application Instructions
- You are currently at www.rbusd.org.
- Click on the Classified link under Classified Employment Opportunities (below).
- The link will direct you to the RBUSD section of Ed-Join.
- Click on the active link for the job posting of interest.
- Click on Online Application - Yes.
- Keep a record of your USERNAME and PASSWORD for future application updates.
- USERNAME (ie: your name).
- PASSWORD (any combination of letters or numbers you will remember).
- You must enter data in fields with a red *.
- If you do not have an e-mail address, enter xxxxx.
- Complete the application.
- For Signature - type in your name.
- Click on Submit - at the end of the application.
The application process may require a written and/or performance examination, in addition to a written application. Applicants who do not complete the required testing by the closing date will not be considered for the position.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please review this site frequently. New employment opportunities are posted on a daily basis.
You must apply for each specific job classification in which you are interested.
Thank you for visiting the Redondo Beach Unified School District Human Resources Homepage. We hope that you find this site useful and informative. For comments regarding this page, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org.