The application process for certificated positions with Redondo Beach Unified School District is outlined below.
Before consideration for your candidacy, the following is required. Please read these directions fully before proceeding to the "Certificated Employment Opportunities"EdJoin link below:
- A fully completed RBUSD Application for Certificated Position via EdJoin.org.
- *Transcripts showing completion of BA or BS and student teaching attached - required for all except elementary classroom positions attached.
- ("Official" transcripts will be required with an offer of employment.)
- *Three letters of recommendation attached.
- A current resume attached (may be scanned or converted to .rtf or .txt and attached)
- All attachments must have one of the following extensions (.txt, .rtf, .pdf, .jpg)
*You must scan these documents and attach them to your RBUSD EdJoin application - or scan them and add to your EdJoin profile. Sorry, we do not accept hand-delivered, e-mailed, or mailed copies.
Refer to the Required Materials area on the EdJoin posting for the specific list of attachments necessary for each position.
Online Application Instructions
- You are currently at www.rbusd.org.
- Click on the Certificated link under Certificated Employment Opportunities (below).
- The link will direct you to the RBUSD section of Ed-Join.
- Click on the active link for the job posting of interest.
- Click on Apply Online Now - Yes.
- Keep a record of your USERNAME and PASSWORD for future application updates.
- USERNAME (ie: your name).
- PASSWORD (any combination of letters or numbers you will remember).
- Except for check-boxes which allow for multiple entry, you must enter data (or n/a) in fields with a red *.
- Adding a valid e-mail is essential for communication.
- Complete the application.
- For Signature - type in your name.
- Click on Submit - at the end of the application.
Upon hiring, salary placement will be determined by the number of upper division/graduate level units earned from a WASC accredited four-year college or university. Units must be earned after receipt of Bachelor's degree.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please review this site frequently. New employment opportunities are posted on a daily basis.
You must apply for each specific position classification for which you are interested.
*Note: Faxed required documents are not retained. Please submit required documents only with completed applications via the on-line process. Thank you.
Thank you for visiting the Redondo Beach Unified School District Human Resources Homepage. We hope that you find this site useful and informative. For comments regarding this page, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org.