The Redondo Beach Unified School District is located in Redondo Beach, California. The school district consists of eight elementary schools, two middle schools, one high school, one continuation school, and one adult school.
The ongoing goal of Redondo Beach Unified School District is to strive for excellence in education through partnership, past traditions, communication with teachers, staff, parents, community members and most importantly the children of the city of Redondo Beach.
In RBUSD, we are committed to:
- Ensuring student and staff safety--at school and in the home.
- Promoting excellence in teaching and learning.
- Meeting the social, emotional, and physical needs of all students (also known as focusing on the "whole child").
- Maintaining high academic expectations for all students.
- Focusing on excellent customer service and communications.
- Enhancing partnerships with the larger community.
- Modernizing school facilities to provide model learning environments
- Moving from "Good to GREAT”.
We in the Redondo Beach Unified School District are dedicated to providing every student the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in a global society, today and in the future.
By 2012, the Redondo Beach Unified School District will be a source of community pride and
be recognized as a model of educational excellence in the South Bay.